The health and safety our clients and our employees is our most important priority through this challenging time. As a company that cares deeply for our communities, we have taken immediate and extensive measures to ensure the safest environment for you and our staff.
Here are some of the steps we’ve taken to keep you and your vehicle safe on the road.
Caring For You & Our Employees at Sterling Collision Center
- As an essential business here to serve you through these unprecedented times, we are strictly adhering to the guidelines of our local, state, and federal government officials including the CDC. You may view those outlines here at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Extensive cleaning and sanitation: Our custodial staff have been appropriately outfitted and directed to sanitize surfaces using EPA-Approved sanitizers throughout the work day.
- Change in office hours: We have adjusted our hours, now being open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-3:00 pm. Please contact your client advisor with specific hour requests or inquiries.
- During an in-person visit to our center, you will experience social distancing of at least 6 feet, as well as our employees wearing masks and gloves in order to protect you, themselves & others as a best practice outlined by the CDC to limit exposure.
- Under no circumstance is anyone allowed to enter the premises if they are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness including cough and/or fever.
Caring For Your Vehicles at Sterling Collision Center
- Upon arrival and return your vehicles are detailed and sanitized.
- Plastic coverings are used to cover your steering wheel.
- Drivers are outfitted wearing masks and gloves inside your vehicle.
The team here at Sterling Collision Center will continue to provide the first-class customer service you’ve become accustomed to here at our Orange County CA auto body shop locations, so contact our team today to learn more about what we can do for your vehicle!